Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Alhamdulillah t3ala! The highlighting problem has been solved!

Assalamu Alaikum warahmatullahi t3ala wabarakatuhu,

Some of you, who have been reading my blog continuously might have have noticed that some of my posts were highlighted. I really didnt know the cause then, so I just left it that way, though in two posts I did ask you all how to solve this problem. Every time I copied and posted from another place, like when typing Arabic, I had to use a different software, and I sometimes typed a post in word first then copied it here, but then the whole post would come out highlighted, well I researched about the problem, and thought I'd tell you the reason, and how to solve it, just in case if anyone is having this problem and is totally confused. haha The first time I thought I highlighted it myself, and then when it started happening every time, Im like no, this isn't me!

Anywaysss, The reason why this is happening is because sometimes the formatting of some documents arent compatible with the formatting of blogger, so when you copy and paste it comes out highlighted, well there are two ways to solve this problem: 
1) If you are using the Old Editor, First copy the text and paste it into the Edit html tab of the post editor.
   2) If your using the new editor, first copy it into something like notepad or another text editor and then copy "that" text from the notepad/whatever you used and paste it into your blog post.
Yup, you gotta go through a bit of trouble, but then you get double ajar, so its a buy one get one free deal haha!

Hope your problem is solved also, inshaALLAH t3ala
jazakumullah t3ala khairan!

No comments: