Tuesday, January 17, 2012
Getting closer to ALLAH t3ala
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله تعالى و بركاته
Assalamu Alaikum wa rahmatullahi t3ala wabarakatuhu,
Many people think just praying is enough....they forget that Islam isnt about duties...its about building a relationship with ALLAH t3ala, getting close to him, and loving him, and when that happens, your life all by itself will come uponthe rules..and duties..etc..
May ALLAH t3ala fill our hearts with his love, and bring us close to him, and give us
the tawfeeq to truly know and recognize him (or give you his true marifat)!
aameen thumma aameen
How can we get close to him, here are some points that can help:
- One way that is absolutely helpful in getting closer to ALLAH t3ala is by praying tahajjud, and by tahajjud I dont mean 2 quick jumps which dont even take 2 minutes, by reading the shortest surah possible, with eyes half closed...
By tahajjud I mean Get up about 30 mins to an hour before fajr and revise the longest surah you know, and while then read it in your salah with qirat, and a bit loud so you can hear,and ponder in the meanings, and when you do tasbeeh in rukoo3 and sajdah, read them from your heart, like you mean it....and pray as much as you can like this...
- Another way is to make a connection with ALLAH t3ala, and make plenty and plenty of duas, share everything that goes on in your life with ALLAH t3ala, Like if your worried about something, or something hurt you, instead of going to people, and sharing it with them,
turn to ALLAH t3ala, and tell him everything...slowly as time passes, you will see the relationship thats forming between you and him,
and will start to enjoy every second you spend talking to him..
- Loads of nawafil, and zikr!
- Theres this particular thing that always sparks his love in me...you know how you read the dua when sitting in a car, bus, ex..Well I read this dua:
(bismillahi, alhamdulillahi, "subhanalladhi sakhhara lana......' alhamdulillahalhamdulillah alhamdulillah, then this dua "Subhanak inni qad zalamtu nafsi faghfir li fa innahu laa yaghfiru alzunooba illa ant")
so basically after reading this you look at the sky and smile, and the reason to that is because the prophet sallallahu alaihi wa sallam used to do this
so the sahabah asked why he smiled, so he told them that when I asked this dua, ALLAH t3ala replied "Ghafartu laka ya abdi" (I have forgiven you my slave)
and that made me smile...so thats why its sunnahhhh
so every time I do this, My heart is filled with his love, because look after all the sins we do, from just one sentence, ALLAH t3ala forgives us.....
so basically I love to read ahaadeeth like these...They make my relationship with ALLAH t3ala stronger...
- The more you talk about ALLAH t3ala, his blessings, his qudrat (power), and his wonderful qualities characteristics...Your love for him will increase.
- Stay away from sins, tv, music, anything that make the heart die...
May ALLAH t3ala give us all the tawfeeq to act upon these, and may he make all of our relationships with him stronger, and bring us very
very close to him, and fill our hearts with his loveeeeeeeeee and love us backkkkkk!!! aaameeen!