Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My favorite time of the day

السلام و رحمة الله و بركاته 

Alhamdulillah t3ala I'm absolutely loving winter, except I'm not able to do as much as I had planned....The days are going by fast...and soon it'll be hot again, and won't be able to act upon the hadeeth I posted a while back...(you know one about the nights of winter are long and the days are short so the believer cans pray all night, and fast all day [mafhoom ofcourse])
Pray for me please!
and how is your winter coming along? 

Now to the actual post:



One huge blessing of living where I do live now is this:
I love the feeling of when I wake up in the dark...everyone is asleep, everything is silent...its all dark, then suddenly the sound of the beautiful azan (for fajr) fills the air, then another azan, then another, every single one is spectacular in its own way, and the wind is blowing, and this goes on for more than half an hour...mashaALLAH t3ala, its just beautiful, you have to actually hear it to know what Im talking about...
I try to imagine ALLAH t3ala calling me for prayer, so that I can stand up in front of him, and talk to him, in the dark, while the wind is blowing, It gives you such a spiritual feeling...Subhanallah t3ala

For those of you who dont live in a place where azans are called out through speakers, you can set it on your phone/computer/or buy a clock that gives the azan...

(note: azan means: the call to prayer which is called in arabic with specific words)

No comments: