Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Update for the Sisters Quran Hifdh Group!

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله و بركاته
 
I have emailed the registration forms to all the sisters that emailed me,
if any sister still wants to participate, she may email me by clicking on the contact me button in the
right side panel إن شاء الله تعالى .
 
There are officially two different groups now:
 
1) Sisters that will be memorizing the whole Quran.
2) Sisters that will only be learning tajweed and memorizing a few surahs.
 
Sisters may take both if they wish.
 
NOTE:  Admissions for the "hifdh group" will always be open, this is an on-going process إن شاء الله تعالى , so if any sister is interested later on, she still may email me. Whenever we recieve new participants, we will assign them to a group.
 
جزاكم الله تعالى أحسن الجزاء 
Duas needed please.
 

No comments: