Pages

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Your niqab can do wonders!

Assalamu Alaikum warahmatullahi t3ala wabarakatuhu,

I went to this place today, and remembered something that happened at the same place about 3 years ago. My sister, two friends and I were going somewhere, and my sister had to stop at this place to get something quick. Well one of my friends and I stayed in the car while my sister and the other friend went into the shop. It was dark at the time, and all four of us do shar'iee niqab, so we were in all black. Well I was talking to my friend that was sitting in the back when suddenly someone knocked on my window real hard and scared the living daylights out of me. When I turned to see who it was, i found an older lady who had normal clothing on without any hijab or abayah, she started to apologize for scaring me, and told me that shes from the car thats standing right next to ours, where I could see another woman just like her. Then she asked if anyone had come by my car..I lowered my window just a bit and asked her what she was talking about. She told me that the lady in her girl, and her were just robbed by a man in black, he took their purses, gold bangles, earrings, everything, and then he ran past our car to our side of the road, and went into some alley, so she thought since our car came in the way maybe he robbed us too, but then maybe he didnt see us since it was dark and we all were in black, so we weren't all that visible. 
For a few minutes We were pretty shocked, then we started thanking ALLAH t3ala for saving us. Thanks to our niqab we were saved. Verily when you do something for ALLAH t3ala, he gives a lot back in return, and he protects you. 


Girls these days dont like hijab or niqab, they think it covers their beauty (which is the purpose btw), they think it takes away their freedom of dressing up, looking beautiful, they want to show off their hair, clothing, but then they dont realize their how much fitnah is caused by their "freedom", You hear of more kidnapping, rape, etc cases these days then you ever did before. The world has gone out of control, the clothing is getting smaller, tighter, everything is visible, its so sad, astaghfirullah t3ala. Where has modesty, hayaa gone??? Every single one of ALLAH t3alas orders has some wisdom and huge benefits behind them, but only people whose eyes have not been blinded by shaytaan can see them. We should think about this stuff...may ALLAH t3ala guide us all to the straight path. 
aameen thumma aameen!

No comments: